The easiest car title loan! … Call 805-500-8332
So… What do you need to bring with you for our easy car title loan?
- Valid ID – Your driver’s license or passport will work fine here for identification, but we accept any government-issued picture ID type.
- Your Vehicle – Of course we will need to see your car for verification purposes.
- Clear Title – You should have your vehicle DMV title with no liens. If you don’t have the original car title, contact your local DMV to order a duplicate copy. This may take up to two weeks.
- Employment or Income Documents – Providing either your most recent pay-stubs or bank statements is usually enough.
- Insurance Card – This will show that your insurance is pre-paid as required, and meets any of the minimum state insurance requirements.
When you come to our office, or we come to your home or workplace to meet you, these few simple things is what we will need you to have in order to get you Cash Fast.
United Car Title Loans is here for you!
Beginning with a quick and simple online application process, United Car Title Loans gets just a little bit of information about your car to determine what we can do for you. Once we know about your car, we will ask for some information about you and then arrange for an offer.
After you have gone through the online application process and we have approved your loan, we’ll make arrangements to get you the money for your car title. In California, the minimum amount of a car title loan is $2,500, but we can loan you up to $25,000, depending upon the value of your vehicle.
- Need cash fast? We can help you, sometimes within a couple of hours from when you turn in your online application.
- Have poor or no credit? We don’t want to check your credit report, you just need to have a job.
- Have a car that’s on the older side? We don’t just look at your vehicle value so that we may be able to help you even when everyone else turned you down.
Customer: “United came to our help when we really needed it. When the transmission of our minivan broke. It was going to cost us $3,000!!! that we didn’t have. With their help, we paid the mechanic and got to keep driving our van. Thank you United!”
– Allison K., Woodland Hills, CA.
As a borrower, you will want to be sure that you are making an informed decision about your car title loan. The monthly payments for a United Car Title Loan are based upon the length of the term, and there is no punishment should you decide to repay your loan early.
Simple payments can be set up automatically to come directly from your bank, in order to help you make your payments on time. Making payments before the due date will avoid complications and additional fees. If you are in a pinch and need cash fast, pay the loan off quickly, and car title loans are an excellent way to get cash fast.
United Car Title Loans will get you what you need, right away!
Call us for a Free, Instant Quote